1. My family and I recently relocated to Texas, but I was born and raised in California.
2. I started my blog after having my son as a way to document my motherhood journey, but didn't use it much until after having my daughter in 2020.
3. Sometimes I obsess over things, like the time I fell in love with make up after my wedding in 2014 and became a certified MUA.
4. I have had several entrepreneur jobs in my life. My resume includes wedding and event planning, make-up artist, MLM, social media marketing, and blogging. Always as side gigs to my full time job, until I became a sah/wfh mom in summer of 2021.
5. I went to college for many years and managed to never get a single degree. I still consider myself successful.
6. Health and wellness are important to me. I prefer natural and organic products every time. This has also led me to become an Arbonne consultant.
7. My hope is that you will find something on my blog that is useful, insightful, inspiring, and worth coming back for.